Carpets provide warmth and comfort, but must be properly maintained. Some of this involves the usual cleaning, like vacuuming and spot-cleaning, but a major part of keeping that carpet clean is having it professionally cleaned on a regular basis. In Arlington, VA, and surrounding areas, Kelly's Cleaning and Carpet Care can help you keep that carpet looking beautiful.
Carpet Cleaning Service in Norther Virginia & Surrounding Areas
Carpet fibers can trap dirt, dander, pollen, liquid, mold spores, and a lot of other nasty things that make the carpet look dull and smell bad if they're left to sit in there. Vacuuming regularly removes many of these, which is why your carpet doesn't look terrible one week after you get it. Spot-cleaning, too, can remove much of what's left on the surface of the carpet. But the base of the carpet fibers still harbor dirt after all this, and that dirt can become set and difficult to remove by DIY means. Having the carpet professionally cleaned is what will get to the base of the fibers and remove all that dirt. The equipment used and the cleaning methods used both get right to the base of the carpet, cleaning everything and not just the surface of the fibers.
If you're looking for a carpet cleaning company in Arlington, VA, or the surrounding area, Kelly's Cleaning and Carpet Care is the one you want to call. We'll send a professional carpet cleaner to your home to see what needs to be done – and get it done. When you need the best carpet cleaner to tackle a deep-cleaning, call today.
Carpet Cleaning Process
- Pre- inspection – Our technician will inspect the area and note any conditions that need attention. This includes heavily soiled areas and those in need of repair. They will advise you of treatment options and the potential for permanent staining.
- Prespray & Pre-Spot – Based on the type of carpet and condition, it’s sprayed with cleaning compounds. This penetrates the soil, loosening the particles so rinsing is more effective. This assists in cleaning wool, olefin berber, nylon berber, or cut pile nylon.
- Pre-Groom – Depending on what it needed for the conditions, the technician will use either a carpet rake or rotary to work the pre-sray into the fiber.
- Rinse & Extract – Once the soil has been loosened, our state-of-the-art truck-mounted hot water extraction process will thoroughly flush the carpet. This step sanitizes & deodorizes the carpet. Water pressure is regulated so that carpet is not over wet. (depending on thickness & depth of carpet.)
- Neutralize – A ph neutralizing treatment is applied to ensure no sticky residue left behind.
- Post Spot Treatment – If stubborn stops linger, we’ll use specialty-spotting techniques.
- Speed Dry – We use high velocity air movers to speed dry the carpet.
- Post Grooming – Using a carpet rake, the carpet pile is set in the same direction for faster drying and increased visual appeal.
- Post Inspection – You have a chance to walk through your home with our technician to inspect the work. If you are pleased, we’ll provide a receipt and let you enjoy your clean home!